Monday, April 30, 2012

The Million Dollar Idea?

I've been losing at the lottery lately? When will my $202 million dollar ship sail into my living room. I've come to the harsh reality that it may never happen, I know shocking right!!

So I'm looking for a million dollar idea instead. How can I transform my love of kitsch and all thing shabby into a thriving prosperous business?

Speaking of shabby, here is my latest find, aren't these cool, love the mat color, and the aged look of the print.

Here's what I've come up with so far to make my millions:

Screen printing all my funny hilarious saying on T-Shirts
Repurposing old bags into new funky ones on Etsy
Selling my kids on the black market?
(not coming up with anything good yet)

As you can see, I'm having difficulties being creative. I have a friend from High School who is doing amazing selling her creative T's & Tanks. Here is her link http://www.etsy.com/shop/FiredaughterClothing, she is doing great things with her creative business.

I'll keep working on it!

Ej


No comments:

Post a Comment