Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finally finished a Project. Turned Potato Bin into Dog Food Bin

Ok, finally got something done. With the weather, sick kids, and active 11 month old. I usually can't spend any time on one project. Forget about sewing! My goal is to get Ollie on a schedule. So far I'm under his spell and cave to his every whim. I really don't even feel guilty about it. I'm 36, he's my last baby. I want to make every second count.


 So to the point you say:   Before Picture on Right....


After Picture....TaDa~






I accidentally scuffed the top after painting it. But no biggie....it's going to get way more scuffs than that. At least with this one, I'm in control. What I like about this is all her odds and ends go in the bottom drawer. My sister is making a vinyl decal with Annie's name for the top. So it will be totally Radical!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment