Friday, January 21, 2011

Erica's Consumer Reports #3

Finally got all the furniture, Holy *h%$, Way more work putting it together than I anticipated. We just came off of a 5 day run of sickness in the household....So I have a pile of IKEA boxes in my living room waiting for me. Antibiotics are finally taking hold on the germs around here, so I may be able to finish the furniture by Sunday.

IKEA is genius, it doesn't use written descriptions in the instructions. Just pictures since they're located all around the world. Their stuff is time-consuming, but easy to assemble. I had to assemble the top part of a dresser- bookcase combo from Pottery Barn. It was horrible, the instructions sucked! I injured myself by pinching my finger (not their fault). But the cool thing about Pottery barn was the dresser with drawers came assembled. Still not sure if it was worth the extra money, but I'm happy with it so far. Photos coming, I can't find anything right now....And Baby Oliver won't let me put him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment