Saturday, January 8, 2011

Erica's Consumer Reports

I have an idea....I have ordered $1500.00+ worth of furniture from IKEA, and I have ordered $1000.00+ worth of furniture from Pottery Barn. We didn't bring our bedroom furniture from Spokane, and I haven't found any good furniture finds over here thrifting. So we are buying new. Unusual in our household. I'm curious if Pottery Barn is worth the price. The Barn order consists of a bed, dresser, and nightstand for my 6 year olds room. The IKEA order consists of 2 beds, 3 dressers, 3 nightstands, and one bookcase for our room and my 10 year old's room. I have to put it all items together, so same there. I will let you know how long it takes to ship, how hard to put together, and overall quality of items. My dad always said "Buy Cheap, Get Cheap", I have proven him wrong in the past, but that has always been secondhand.  Will he be right with the new stuff? What do you think?


vs.


No comments:

Post a Comment