Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Westminster Thrift Stores


Went to Westminster MD yesterday and explored. Hit the Goodwill and found a cool Wooden trash bin $15 that I'm going to paint and fabulize. This goes with the other bin I found for $3 that I'm going to paint to put Pooch food in.


I will post pics when they are done. Still trying to figure out which colors. Probably Taupe, maybe white, hmmmm...not sure yet.

Really nice people at he Westminster Goodwill. Found this vase, didn't have a price, plus had a chip, but they sold it to me for .98. I know it's not worth anything with the chip, but I just like the prettiness of it. If I knitted, I would put knitting needles in it. Thrift Junkie Justification!



Arrrggghh, I still have two pieces of IKEA furniture to put together. Give me strength to dowl and screw all day long. Sounds dirty, the dirty version would be more fun than IKEA assembly. Hope y'all have a great day!

1 comment: