Monday, January 10, 2011

Goodwill in Frederick Maryland

My boys and I went to breakfast at Waffle House in Frederick, then hit the Goodwill on the way back to Mt. Airy. We've never been to a Waffle House before. It's an old school breakfast joint. I wanted cheese on my hashbrowns so they just melt a processed cheese slice on it. It wasn't bad, it was good, just usually it's grated cheese :) The kids loved it.






The Goodwill was great, it's well priced. Half off clothes on Sunday. And it had lots of furniture, would of been helpful to know that before I spent gobs of money of furniture for our bedrooms. Live & Learn! I need to set up my sewing room today to get 'crack-a-lackin' on projects.

1 comment:

  1. The buildings on the east coast have a lot more appeal than Spokane's! I think I will take a pic of the swinging doors and goodwill on Thursday so that we can compare our establishments!!

    ReplyDelete